To say the truth, Yufuin is not the easiest place to visit by yourself. For me, it took an 80 minutes long train ride through one of the most beautiful countrysides, with mountains, forest and farmlands. And I am not disappointed with my first sight out of the train...
About WOW JAPAN
WOWJAPAN.ASIA is created by the same team that brings you the Anime Festival Asia event since 2008! It is created as AFA Channel in 2013, with the mission to bring Japan POP Culture to you 365 days a year through an engaging platform where we dive into the wealth of exclusive content from AFA and more!
And on July 13, 2016, AFA Channel is officially re-branded as WOW JAPAN. With our re-branding, we hope to bring Japanese popular culture, like Anime, Entertainment, Games, Manga, Music, Movies, Technology and more closer to you. Do also catch our spew of original contents and event coverage that we worked with various artistes to create!
Come to Ramen Revolution 2017 — happening on the 28th to the 30th of July, at The Forum B1 of Resorts World Sentosa, and enjoy delicious and affordable ramen starting from only $10! You can also challenge yourself at various eating competitions to see if you can...
Ramen Revolution 2017 is happening on the 28th to the 30th of July at The Forum B1 of Resorts World Sentosa! Enjoy delicious and affordable ramen starting from $10 only! Admission to Ramen Revolution 2017 is absolutely free! Ramen Revolution 2017 will feature noodles...
For the re-launch we have upgraded our back-end system to allow for faster updates, allowing us to bring you the exclusive on and offstage activities that you cared about as well as the juicy happenings that you would never have known about during the various events.
Nevertheless we will also be working hard to showcase what we think are some of the most interesting, exciting developments within the industry as well as around the community.
SOZO MEDIA NETWORK,
And in 2017, a collaboration with The Philippines, Thailand and Indonesia’s biggest anime and related information portals; Thus the SOZO MEDIA NETWORK is born, a content sharing and advertising network that would spread the information into the untapped markets of South East Asia. Imagine, reaching out to over 3 million users!
As part of the SOZO MEDIA NETWORK, WOW Japan would also be working with various affiliates, syndicating and translating some of the most popular contents onto our networks and vis versa allowing the affiliates to share our news, information and original contents.
Of course, while we will be constantly looking out for these interesting contents, we would also like to hear from you via our comments, competitions and or by even tipping us with news or your featured story be emailing to us at [email protected]. For stories that we featured, contributed by readers, we will be crediting for the contribution so do leave us a name we can thank!
If you are keen to promote your products/services or sees an opportunity to cooperate on our platform please feel free to contact us at [email protected], and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
For feedback or bugs report, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] , we hope to hear from you if you have found something wrong or have wonderful suggestion for us.
For now, thank you for your visit and hope you will be looking forward to the fun and exciting journey ahead!
The WOW JAPAN Team
- AFA Channel (35)
- AJWJ2017 (20)
- Cos-Tutor (3)
- HYPE! (352)
- Live Performances (3)
- Live Reports (2)
- Misc (1)
- ORIGINALS (152)
- PLAY! (180)
- WOW JAPAN (1)
- WOWJAPAN TV (2)
- WOWJAPAN TV (1)
- July 2017 (167)
- June 2017 (174)
- May 2017 (200)
- April 2017 (154)
- March 2017 (119)
- February 2017 (89)
- January 2017 (105)
- December 2016 (104)
- November 2016 (93)
- October 2016 (99)
- September 2016 (94)
- August 2016 (92)
- July 2016 (108)
- June 2016 (106)
- May 2016 (97)
- April 2016 (106)
- March 2016 (103)
- February 2016 (104)
- January 2016 (99)
- December 2015 (104)
- November 2015 (93)
- October 2015 (115)
- September 2015 (107)
- August 2015 (115)
- July 2015 (106)
- June 2015 (115)
- May 2015 (132)
- April 2015 (133)
- March 2015 (163)
- December 2014 (2)
- November 2014 (3)
- October 2014 (5)
- September 2014 (7)
- August 2014 (3)
- July 2014 (19)
- June 2014 (6)
- May 2014 (10)
- April 2014 (7)
- March 2014 (8)
- February 2014 (2)
- January 2014 (1)
- May 2013 (1)
- January 2013 (2)
- More Yu Yu Hakusho Merchandise Slated for 25th Anniversary!
- Soma Saito’s 2nd Single “Hikari Tatsu Ame” Gets 6th September Release!
- This Summer Head for Haikyuu!! Nekoma Fest! in J-WORLD TOKYO!
- Check Out this Treasure Trove of Tales Series Accessories from SuperGroupies!
- Kemono Friends Season 2 confirmed, but it won’t come anytime soon
- Attack on Titan gets a brand new OAD, to come bundled with manga’s Vol. 24
- KonoSuba is getting a new anime project
- Evangelion Key Animation and Effects Director Shoichi Masuo Passes Away at 57
- May’n to Release 5th Album “PEACE of SMILE” on 18th October!
- Utena Opens Collaboration Cafe for 20th Anniversary!
- Kuroshitsuji Author Yana Toboso Creates Stunning Art for Touken Ranbu
- Japanese Pair Skates to YOI Music During Competition
- Wake Up, Girls! New Chapter to premiere this October
- Ultraman teams up with Toyota for one gigantic collaboration
- Akiko Higashimura’s Princess Jellyfish manga is ending next month
- The New Yuri!!! On Ice SuperGroupies Collab Has Even More Stuff To Collect!
- Hiro Mashima announces “Final Season” for Fairy Tail TV anime
- Musical Touken Ranbu Announces New Cast for Autumn Run
- Daisuke Namikawa allegedly cheats on his wife according to report, issues apology
- Portuguese Keijo fans introduce the fictional sport to real life