WOW Japan had the privilege of sitting down for a chat with the very charming Iris!
About WOW JAPAN
WOWJAPAN.ASIA is created by the same team that brings you the Anime Festival Asia event since 2008! It is created as AFA Channel in 2013, with the mission to bring Japan POP Culture to you 365 days a year through an engaging platform where we dive into the wealth of exclusive content from AFA and more!
And on July 13, 2016, AFA Channel is officially re-branded as WOW JAPAN. With our re-branding, we hope to bring Japanese popular culture, like Anime, Entertainment, Games, Manga, Music, Movies, Technology and more closer to you. Do also catch our spew of original contents and event coverage that we worked with various artistes to create!
WOW Japan is honoured to sit down for a chat with the always animated FLOW!
WOW Japan has been very lucky to sit down and have a fun conversation with fripSide!
For the re-launch we have upgraded our back-end system to allow for faster updates, allowing us to bring you the exclusive on and offstage activities that you cared about as well as the juicy happenings that you would never have known about during the various events.
Nevertheless we will also be working hard to showcase what we think are some of the most interesting, exciting developments within the industry as well as around the community.
SOZO MEDIA NETWORK,
And in 2017, a collaboration with The Philippines, Thailand and Indonesia’s biggest anime and related information portals; Thus the SOZO MEDIA NETWORK is born, a content sharing and advertising network that would spread the information into the untapped markets of South East Asia. Imagine, reaching out to over 3 million users!
As part of the SOZO MEDIA NETWORK, WOW Japan would also be working with various affiliates, syndicating and translating some of the most popular contents onto our networks and vis versa allowing the affiliates to share our news, information and original contents.
Of course, while we will be constantly looking out for these interesting contents, we would also like to hear from you via our comments, competitions and or by even tipping us with news or your featured story be emailing to us at [email protected]. For stories that we featured, contributed by readers, we will be crediting for the contribution so do leave us a name we can thank!
If you are keen to promote your products/services or sees an opportunity to cooperate on our platform please feel free to contact us at [email protected], and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
For feedback or bugs report, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] , we hope to hear from you if you have found something wrong or have wonderful suggestion for us.
For now, thank you for your visit and hope you will be looking forward to the fun and exciting journey ahead!
The WOW JAPAN Team
- AFA Channel (109)
- AJWJ2017 (20)
- HYPE! (488)
- KOTOBUKIYA (23)
- Live Reports (4)
- PLAY! (203)
- WOW JAPAN (23)
- ORIGINALS (195)
- WOWJAPAN TV (2)
- WOWJAPAN TV (1)
- January 2018 (62)
- December 2017 (107)
- November 2017 (127)
- October 2017 (121)
- September 2017 (123)
- August 2017 (131)
- July 2017 (184)
- June 2017 (174)
- May 2017 (200)
- April 2017 (154)
- March 2017 (119)
- February 2017 (89)
- January 2017 (105)
- December 2016 (104)
- November 2016 (93)
- October 2016 (99)
- September 2016 (94)
- August 2016 (92)
- July 2016 (108)
- June 2016 (106)
- May 2016 (97)
- April 2016 (106)
- March 2016 (103)
- February 2016 (104)
- January 2016 (99)
- December 2015 (104)
- November 2015 (93)
- October 2015 (115)
- September 2015 (107)
- August 2015 (115)
- July 2015 (106)
- June 2015 (115)
- May 2015 (132)
- April 2015 (133)
- March 2015 (163)
- December 2014 (2)
- November 2014 (3)
- October 2014 (5)
- September 2014 (7)
- August 2014 (3)
- July 2014 (19)
- June 2014 (6)
- May 2014 (10)
- April 2014 (7)
- March 2014 (8)
- February 2014 (2)
- January 2014 (1)
- May 2013 (1)
- January 2013 (2)
- Lupin the Third Part 5 to have a modern setting, will premiere in April 2018
- [WOW Japan x C3 AFA Singapore] Seeing Eye to Eye with Iris!
- Kemono Friends seiyuu Yuka Ozaki cosplays Serval once again for new CM
- Ultra-rare one-of-a-king Yu-Gi-Oh! card sells for millions of yen
- Dragon Ball and Anpanman cast gather for Hiromi Tsuru’s memorial service
- [WOW Japan x C3 AFA Singapore] Getting into the FLOW of Things on their 15th Year!
- Japanese couple’s Pokemon-themed wedding invitation makes you want to RSVP
- Former Kemono Friends director is looking for 2 female seiyuu
- Sumire Uesaka reveals MV for her Pop Team Epic OP song
- [WOW Japan x C3 AFA Singapore] Having Fun with fripSide!
- The World Ends With You is coming back
- Cardcaptor Sakura’s new ‘Dream Staff’ for Clear Card Arc gets official life-size replica
- Suzuko Mimori and Pro Wrestler Kazuchika Okada admit relationship
- Attack on Titan Season 3 visual teases showdown between Levi and Kenny
- Detective Pikachu finally gets international release 2 years after Japanese release
- Nogizaka46 idol and actress Rina Ikoma chooses her Top 3 favorite manga
- Korean idol group TWICE gets turned into anime characters by Love Live! director
- C3 AFA Hong Kong Guest Profile: NOGIZAKA46
- Ayana Taketatsu assures fans she’s ok after fan emails death threats
- 1:1 scale Elucudator from Sword Art Online lights up and has sound effects