For fans of Japanese artistes, these massive music festivals are something you need to experience at least one in your lifetime. But don’t rush off to book your flight just yet!
About WOW JAPAN
WOWJAPAN.ASIA is created by the same team that brings you the Anime Festival Asia event since 2008! It is created as AFA Channel in 2013, with the mission to bring Japan POP Culture to you 365 days a year through an engaging platform where we dive into the wealth of exclusive content from AFA and more!
And on July 13, 2016, AFA Channel is officially re-branded as WOW JAPAN. With our re-branding, we hope to bring Japanese popular culture, like Anime, Entertainment, Games, Manga, Music, Movies, Technology and more closer to you. Do also catch our spew of original contents and event coverage that we worked with various artistes to create!
RADWIMPS Asia Live Tour 2018 in Singapore is happening 13th August 2018 at Zepp BIGBOX Singapore!
An important announcement has been made by the organizers of the WCS Singapore 2018 Preliminaries.
For the re-launch we have upgraded our back-end system to allow for faster updates, allowing us to bring you the exclusive on and offstage activities that you cared about as well as the juicy happenings that you would never have known about during the various events.
Nevertheless we will also be working hard to showcase what we think are some of the most interesting, exciting developments within the industry as well as around the community.
SOZO MEDIA NETWORK,
And in 2017, a collaboration with The Philippines, Thailand and Indonesia’s biggest anime and related information portals; Thus the SOZO MEDIA NETWORK is born, a content sharing and advertising network that would spread the information into the untapped markets of South East Asia. Imagine, reaching out to over 3 million users!
As part of the SOZO MEDIA NETWORK, WOW Japan would also be working with various affiliates, syndicating and translating some of the most popular contents onto our networks and vis versa allowing the affiliates to share our news, information and original contents.
Of course, while we will be constantly looking out for these interesting contents, we would also like to hear from you via our comments, competitions and or by even tipping us with news or your featured story be emailing to us at [email protected]. For stories that we featured, contributed by readers, we will be crediting for the contribution so do leave us a name we can thank!
If you are keen to promote your products/services or sees an opportunity to cooperate on our platform please feel free to contact us at [email protected], and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
For feedback or bugs report, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] , we hope to hear from you if you have found something wrong or have wonderful suggestion for us.
For now, thank you for your visit and hope you will be looking forward to the fun and exciting journey ahead!
The WOW JAPAN Team
- AFA Channel (133)
- AJWJ2017 (20)
- HYPE! (445)
- KOTOBUKIYA (26)
- Live Reports (6)
- PLAY! (220)
- WOW JAPAN (54)
- ORIGINALS (230)
- WOWJAPAN TV (2)
- WOWJAPAN TV (1)
- May 2018 (188)
- April 2018 (91)
- March 2018 (108)
- February 2018 (98)
- January 2018 (124)
- December 2017 (111)
- November 2017 (127)
- October 2017 (121)
- September 2017 (123)
- August 2017 (131)
- July 2017 (184)
- June 2017 (174)
- May 2017 (200)
- April 2017 (154)
- March 2017 (119)
- February 2017 (89)
- January 2017 (105)
- December 2016 (104)
- November 2016 (93)
- October 2016 (99)
- September 2016 (94)
- August 2016 (92)
- July 2016 (108)
- June 2016 (106)
- May 2016 (97)
- April 2016 (106)
- March 2016 (103)
- February 2016 (104)
- January 2016 (99)
- December 2015 (104)
- November 2015 (93)
- October 2015 (114)
- September 2015 (107)
- August 2015 (114)
- July 2015 (106)
- June 2015 (115)
- May 2015 (132)
- April 2015 (133)
- March 2015 (163)
- December 2014 (2)
- November 2014 (3)
- October 2014 (5)
- September 2014 (7)
- August 2014 (3)
- July 2014 (19)
- June 2014 (6)
- May 2014 (10)
- April 2014 (7)
- March 2014 (8)
- February 2014 (2)
- January 2014 (1)
- May 2013 (1)
- January 2013 (2)
- Dishonest JR Employee Fired for Defrauding Foreign Tourists
- “Hikaru no Go” Gets Live Action TV Drama Adaptation in China
- BANANA FISH Anime Announces Broadcast Schedule, Additional Cast Info
- Soma Saito to Release New Single Titled “Date”
- Junichi Suwabe in New Series of Car Commercials, Voices All Characters Himself
- Bandai’s new Neko Busou toyline features cats armed to the teet, and they’re adorable
- Muscular crossplayers urge perverts to touch them instead of female cosplayers
- Sony CEO: The next PlayStation may be three years away
- KOTOKO to Release New Album “tears cyclone -Revolve-” on 27th June!
- New Lupin III concert to be streamed live via NicoNico
- WCS Announces New Photo and Video Championships for 2018
- HIRAGANA KEIYAKIZAKA46 Announce First Album Release
- SEKAI NO OWARI to Perform at Singapore GP Formula 1
- Maaya Sakamoto’s New Single Out Today, 24th May!
- Meet the Three (!!!) Nyanko-Sensei in the New Natsume Yuujinchou Film PV
- Solve crimes with new official Detective Conan kicks from Village Vanguard
- Adidas x Dragon ball Z Sneaker Collection Should Get Fans and Sneakerheads Excited
- 5th Space Battleship Yamato 2202 film reveals new video, teases ED
- This Understated FLCL Collection Exudes Street Style
- Top 5 Japanese Summer Music Festivals (Plus 1 You Can Catch in Singapore!)