The glamourous Miku ver. 2014 Mirai in her sexy biker-girl costume! (please not that bike is not inclusive with the figma)
The electronic once again racing toward the future!
Racing Miku 2014: EV MIRAI ver. is going to be challenging the Pikes Peak Hillclimb with the electric motorbike ‘TT Zero 13 Kai’, and is now being transformed into a figma too!
- The Hatsune Miku GT project official character ‘Racing Miku’ joined forces with the electric bike manufacturer ‘TEAM MIRAI’ to become the ‘EV MIRAI ver.’. The 2014 version features a bike suit!
- She comes with two expressions including a slightly surprised looking expression as well as a smiling expression.
- A helmet and shift: body to display her riding on a motorbike.
- A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- Motorbike not included.
- Product Name
- figma Racing Miku 2014: EV MIRAI ver. (???? ???????2014 ???? ??? ver.)
- Hatsune Miku GT Project
- Max Factory
- Release Date
- Painted non-phthalate PVC non-scale articulated figure with stand included. Approximately 130mm in height
- Max Factory (Seki/Taizou)
- Released by
- Max Factory
- Distributed by
- Good Smile Company
- Please note that the images shown may differ from the final product.
- Paintwork is done partially by hand and therefore final products may vary.
????/ Crypton Future Media, INC. www.piapro.net costume designed by ??????
|Dimensions||22 × 15 × 7.5 cm|