May’n ASIA TOUR 2017 「OVER∞EASY」in Taipei
Date：11-12.03.2017 (Sat and Sun)
Show Time：11.03.17, Saturday, 7:00PM(Show Start)／6:00PM(Door Open) – 12.03.2017, 4:00PM(Show Start) / 3:00PM(Door Open)
Venue：Legacy 傳音樂展演空間 (Legacy Taipei)
Venue Address：No. 1, Section 1, Bade Road, Zhongzheng District, Huashan 1914 Creative Park
台北市中正區八德路一段1號 『華山 1914 創意文化園區』中五館,
The Canon Photo Pass will authorise you to shoot freely for the duration of ONE SELECTED SONG only for May’n ASIA TOUR 2017 「OVER∞EASY」in Taipei.
May’n will announce that you can take photos before the song is performed.
You will be required to shoot only from a digital camera. Smartphones/MobilePhone cameras will not qualify as we want the images of the artist captured to be of the highest quality.
Only limited PHOTO PASSES are available. Canon cameras will be given priority in the selection of winners for Photo Passes.
NO usage of flash, light modifiers or anything that might disrupt the concert performances.
Participants are to give due respect to the artiste performing and not use their likeness for commercial purpose and/or with ill intent.
Participants are to purchase/obtain their own tickets/access to the concert/event.
*Terms and conditions apply.
** Photo pass sticker must be displayed prominently on the left shoulder or any other locations as specified by on-ground crew
CPP Registration Form
FOR CANON PHOTO PARTY CONCERT PARTICIPATION
1) Participants will need to have a ticket to the May’n ASIA TOUR 2017 「OVER∞EASY」in Taipei
2) Participant should use the Camera stated in the application for this exercise
3) Participant is not to use the photos taken at the event commercially or/and in ill faith
4) The organisers and artist management reserves the right to ask the participant to take down, delete or remove the image taken during the concert for whatever reasons
5) Smart Phones cameras, mobile phones cameras are not allowed to participate in this exercise.
6) Canon cameras will have priority for the limited slots available in this activity
7) All entries must be received before 11:59pm on 07 March 2017 (GMT+8)
8) Submission must be completed by the closing date. Failure to do so may result in disqualification.
9) The Participant is not allowed to use selfie stick, mono or tripod during the concert unless otherwise mentioned
10) The Participant is not allowed the usage of flash, light modifiers or anything that might disrupt the concert performances
11) Photos of participants and photos taken by participants may be used for marketing purpose by the event organiser, related agencies or Canon.
12) The Participant is to remain at his/her’s allocated position/seat during the Canon Photo Party Song.
13)The event organiser will not be liable for damages to participant’s property
14)Participant is to participate at his/her’s own risk
15)The event organiser reserves the right to disqualify all entries that do not meet the rules and regulations. These include entries submitted with invalid or incorrect information
16)Representatives of the event organiser will pick the winner from eligible entries. No correspondence will be entertained about the event organiser’s decision
17)The event organiser reserves the right to add, vary, delete or add on any terms and conditions at its sole discretion without prior notice
18)In the case of dispute, the event organiser’s decision is final
19)All registrants acknowledge that the event organiser will collect their personal information as required of the event, but collected data will be disposed off at the end of the event