Canon Photo Party @ Albirex Soccer Festival
3. SUBMIT YOUR BEST PHOTOS TO WIN PRIZES!
Submission for the Photo Contest will close on 1st November 2017 at 11:59 PM.
Photo Contest submission begins on 18th October 2017
Submission for the Photo Contest would close on 1st November 2017
Term and Conditions for camera rental and participation in Canon Photo Party,
1) Participants will need to have a ticket to the event.
2) Participant is not to use the photos taken at the event commercially or/and in ill faith
3) The organisers and Albirex Niigata reserves the right to ask the participant to take down, delete or remove the image taken during the match for whatever reasons
4) Canon cameras users will have priority for the limited slots available in this activity
5) All entries must be received before 11:59 pm on 17th October 2017 (GMT+8)
6) Submission must be completed by the closing date. Failure to do so may result in disqualification.
7) The Participant is not allowed to use selfie stick, mono or tripod during the event unless otherwise mentioned
8) The Participant is not allowed the usage of flash, light modifiers or anything that might disrupt the match unless otherwise mentioned
9) Photos of participants and photos taken by participants may be used for marketing purpose by the event organiser, related agencies or Canon.
10) The Participant is to remain at his/her’s allocated position/seat during the event unless otherwise mentioned.
11)The event organiser will not be liable for damages to participant’s property
12)Participant is to participate at his/her’s own risk
13)The event organiser reserves the right to disqualify all entries that do not meet the rules and regulations. These include entries submitted with invalid or incorrect information
14)Representatives of the event organiser will pick from eligible entries. No correspondence will be entertained about the event organiser’s decision
15)The event organiser reserves the right to add, vary, delete or add on any terms and conditions at its sole discretion without prior notice
16)In the case of dispute, the event organiser’s decision is final
17)All registrants acknowledge that the event organiser will collect their personal information as required by the event, but collected data will be disposed of at the end of the event
Terms and Conditions for the Photo Contest
1) All entries must be received before 23:59 hours on 1st November 2017 (GMT +08:00).
2) Submission must be completed by the closing date. Failure to do so may result in disqualification.
3) The organisers reserve the right to disqualify all entries that do not meet the rules and regulations of the audition. These include entries submitted with invalid or incorrect information.
4) Representatives of the organisers will pick the winner from eligible entries. No correspondence will be entertained about the organiser’s decision.
5) The organiser reserves the right to add, vary, delete or add on any terms and conditions at its sole discretion without prior notice.
6) The organiser reserves the right to withdraw, discontinue or terminate the contest at any time at its absolute discretion, without notice or liability to any person.
7) In the case of dispute, The organiser’s decision is final.
8) The organiser may use participant’s information and data collected during the event for marketing or promotional purposes.
9) Prohibited, Questionable and Infringing Items and Activities You are solely responsible for your conduct and activities on and regarding to The organiser and any and all data, text, information, usernames, graphics, images, photographs, profiles, audio, video, items, and links (together, “Content”) that you submit, post, and display on SOZO’s platform.
10) Content License: The organiser/Canon does not claim ownership rights to your Content. You grant The organiser/Canon a license solely to enable The organiser/Canon to use any information or Content you supply The organiser/Canon with, so that The organiser/Canon is not violating any rights you might have in that Content. You grant The organiser/Canon a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights (but no other rights) you have in the Content, in any media, now known or not currently known, with respect to your Content with credits. You agree to allow The organiser/Canon to store or re-format your Content on The organiser/Canon and display your Content within the campaign in any way as The organiser/Canon chooses.
Date: 18th October 2017, Wednesday
Time: 9 AM to 1:30 PM
Address: Queenstown Stadium
473A Stirling Rd, Singapore 148949
Queenstown Active SG Stadium
1. BRING YOUR CAMERA!
Bring yours to the match on the 18th of October.
Don’t have a camera? Why not loan one from Canon? It’s free of charge!
Try out the latest Canon camera models, register below to get a priority on the models you want to try out!
- All photo taken with loaned Canon camera would be sent to the user via the Canon Imaging Gateway platform.
- Participant is required to bring along a legal photo Identification for photocopy when collecting the rental.
Free Camera Rental Interest Registration Form
Online registration will close on the 17th of October. You may also register at the event for a camera loan subjected to availability.