After their “Frame Arms Girl” line became a massive worldwide hit, the fine folks at Kotobukiya were not satisfied just resting on their laurels, and have been hard at work upgrading their model kits — starting with the new and improved “Frame Arms Girl Gourai-Kai Ver.2“!
Frame Arms Girl Gourai-Kai Ver.2 Key Improvements
– The flexibility of the model’s thighs and skirt has been drastically improved.
– A pull‐out joint inside the shoe parts allows you to adjust the angle of the model’s shins.
– Gourai’s thigh armor can slide up and down, improving her range of movement.
– The model comes with three distinct tampo‐printed face parts made with a new mold.
– The model can be displayed as either Gourai or Gourai‐Kai.
– In addition to the default chest armor, the model includes large and medium‐sized armor for Gourai‐Kai, and large and medium‐sized armor for Gourai.
– The model includes five sets of updated PVC hand parts with ball joints.
– The model comes with parts for the head and chest equipped with 3mm openings, connectors, and extensions.
– The base of the back cannon can slide, allowing you to display it on the left or right.
– The caterpillars have details based on the Type 10 battle tank.
– The model comes with a knife and holder with a 3mm joint.
– The kit includes decals for the eyes and other markings.
– The PVC hands are compatible with existing weapons from the MSG and Frame Arms series.
– The 3mm connectors on the arms and feet are compatible with gear from the MSG and Frame Arms series.
Check out photos from the official gallery below!
Frame Arms Girl Gourai-Kai Ver.2 is currently available for pre-order via the Kotobukiya online store, with a scheduled shipping date of January 2019. With the official release of Gourai, fans are also anticipating a similar release for Stylet and Baselard — which, judging from Gourai’s production schedule, collectors speculate will be out by mid- to end-2019.