The K franchise will he having a 6-part film series titled K: Seven Stories. Now, the staff have finally revealed the first key visual for the first film, R:B ~Blaze~. It features both the Red King and the Blue King.
GoRA and GoHands have confirmed that the film will be making its premiere on 7th July, as well as the film’s staff. This includes Shingo Suzuki returning as K’s director, as well as its character designer. They also confirmed the film’s cast, which includes:
- Kenjiro Tsuda as Mikoto Suoh
- Tomokazu Sugita as Reisi Munakata
- Takahiro Sakurai as Izumo Kusanagi
- Yuuki Kaji as Tatara Totsuka
- Taku Yashiro as Daichi Yamata
- Miyuki Sawashiro as Seri Awashima
The 6-part film series will also include the following films:
- Episode 2 SIDE:BLUE ~Tenrou no Gotoku (4th August)
- Episode 3 SIDE:GREEN ~Uwagaki Sekai~(1st September)
- Episode 4 Lost Small World ~Ori no Mukō ni (6th October )
- Episode 5 Memory of Red ~BURN (3rd November)
- Episode 6 Circle Vision ~Nameless Song~ (1st December)
Yes folks, the film is based seven stories from the various K Project works. However, even if its title is Seven Stories, the fact remains that we’re only getting six films.
Source: Comic Natalie