Bleach’s Tite Kubo and Nisekoi’s Naoshi Komi’s respective manga may have come to an end, but they are returning to Weekly Shonen Jump magazine with new manga! An early look at the magazine’s first 2018 issue reveals that several big-name mangaka will be making their returns, as well as announcing that they’re doing new one-shots.
The magazine also listed several of these mangaka returning, and they include:
- Tite Kubo (Bleach)
- Naoshi Komi (Nisekoi)
- Kyosuke Usuta (Sexy Commando Gaiden: Sugoi yo!! Masaru-san)
- Hiroshi Shiibashi (Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan)
- Mitsutoshi Shimabukuro (Toriko)
- Ryuhei Tamura (Beelzebub)
- NisiOisin (Medaka Box)
- Mizuki Kawashita (Strawberry 100%)
- and many more
Now, those are some pretty bug names, huh? However, the magazine didn’t specify which dates these heavy hitters will be making their returns. But one thing is for sure, and that’s the fact that fans will be looking forward for their respective returns.
Who knows? Maybe some of them will also get new serializations again…