Japan is aiming to promote all 47 of its prefectures, and now, they are seeking the help of the hit anime, Mr. Osomatsu. All six Matsuno sextuplet brothers will be helping out to promote the unique regions of Japan. Each brother will then take charge of special region, and they decided it through a draft event.
During the draft event, each brother drew a result from a box, and that decided which region they will get. The results are:
- Osomatsu: Miyagi, Kanagawa, Ishikawa, Nagano, Mie, Shimane, Hiroshima, and Nagasaki
- Karamatsu: Fukushima, Ibaraki, Saitama, Niigata, Hyogo, Ehime, and Miyazaki
- Choromatsu: Iwate, Akita, Tochigi, Aichi, Osaka, Kochi, Oita, and Toyama
- Ichimatsu: Hokkaido, Tokyo, Fukui, Gifu, Shiga, Nara, Yamaguchi, and Saga
- Jyushimatsu: Yamagata, Gunma, Yamanashi, Kyoto, Tottori, Okayama, Tokushima, and Kumamoto
- Todomatsu: Aomori, Chiba, Shizuoka, Wakayama, Kagawa, Fukuoka, Kagoshima, and Okinawa
The municipalities of Japan will then feature their Matsuno representative in special “goshouin stickers”. They will be distributing them for free this winter, and also a few “Regional Matsuno Goods” as well. Each brother will also appear in events for their respective regional blocs. Of course, this is an official collaboration with the local governments of Japan.
Source: Comic Natalie