Good news to all Miku Hatsune fans — we are extending the deadline until 13th March 2017 at 12 noon. Make those extra days count! We’re looking forward to all your submissions very soon!
Recently, the Guinness Book awarded two World Records to fans who have amassed massive personal collections dedicated to their favourite anime series. To celebrate the 10th Anniversary of Miku Hatsune’s debut, AFA World and WOW Japan have teamed up to give the same recognition to South East Asia’s biggest Miku Hatsune fans!
To celebrate the 10th Anniversary of Miku Hatsune’s debut, AFA World and WOW Japan have teamed up to give the same recognition to South East Asia’s biggest Miku Hatsune fans!
Are you the biggest Miku Hatsune collector in South East Asia? Prove it!
Go head-to-head with fellow fans and collectors to find out who really has the biggest collection, and stand to win exclusive Miku Hatsune prize packs courtesy of AFA World and WOW Japan! After all – what better prize than even more items to add to the collection!
- The contest opens 12NN 1st March 2017 and ends 12NN 13th March 2017
- The competition is open to all members of AFA World in South East Asia (Both NORMAL & PREMIUM). If you are not yet a member of AFA World, you can sign up for free here: afaworld.asia
- Write an article with a minimum of 200 words introducing yourself (remember to tell us where you’re from!) and describing your collection. Include as many photos as you can, or even a short video!
- Put all your files inside a ZIP folder and email it to [email protected] Don’t forget to write “Miku Hatsune – Count-down to 10th Anniversary Fan Collection Face-Off” in the subject line
- Winners will be selected by AFA World and WOW Japan. If your post has been selected as a winner, you will receive a premium prize pack of official Miku Hatsune merchandise, including a rare Senbonzakura Miku Nendroid set
- You can email your questions regarding the competition to [email protected]