The boys of Starmyu recently held a special event for fans in Tokyo, and they surprised them by announcing that the autumn 2015 musical anime will be getting itself a second season, which has been slated for spring 2017.
Set in a school which molds its students for show business, Ayana Academy, Starmyu focuses on Team Ootori. The team aims to enter the famed “Star Frame class,” which is their school’s legendary musical department. However, its members often struggle to even be considered as candidates.
C-Station will once again be handling the animation production, with much of the main cast returning to reprise their roles.
- Arthur Lounsbery as Kaito Tsukigami
- Daisuke Hirakawa as Tsubasa Hiiragi
- Junichi Suwabe as Itsuki Ootori
- Kensho Ono as Touru Nayuki
- Natsuki Hanae as Yuuta Hoshitani
- Tomoaki Maeno as Shuu Kouga
- Yoshimasa Hosoya as Shō Tengeji
- Kazuyuki Okitsu as Seishirou Inumine
- Kenn as Izumi Toraishi
- Kousuke Toriumi as Christian Leon Yuzuriha
- Nobuhiko Okamoto as Rui Tatsumi
- Showtaro Morikubo as Kyouji Akatsuki
- Takehito Koyasu as Haruto Tsukigami
- Wataru Hatano as Sakuya Sazanami
- Yoshitsugu Matsuoka as Akira Ugawa
- Yuuma Uchida as Eigo Sawatari
It was also revealed that the anime’s 2-part OVA will be released in 27 July and 21 September, respectively. The OVA will be following the aftermath of Ayana Academy’s school festival, and teams have to perform in the graduation ceremony, as the students look forward to the new year.
Source: MoCa News