The official website to Dengeki G’s Magazine has revealed the staff, main cast, and main visual for the highly anticipated fourth part of Hirohiko Araki’s legendary battle manga series, Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure, which is titled Diamond is Unbreakable.
The magazine’s website also confirmed the cast of Jojo’s Bizarred Adventure part 4: Diamond is Unbreakable, including the latest Jojo, Jousuke Higashikata, who will be voiced by Yuuki Ono, who is best known for his role as Taiga Kagami in Kuroko’s Basketball. Meanwhile, the third Jojo, Jotoro Kujo, will also be returning, which means that Daisuke Ono, known for his roles as Black Butler’s Sebastian Michaelis and Durarara!!’s Shizuo Heiwajima, will be reprising his role. Aside from the two Onos/ Jojos, the cast of part 4 will include:
- Yuuki Kaji as Kouichi Hirose
- Wataru Takagi as Okuyasu Nijimura
- Takahiro Sakurai as Rohan Kishibe
Meanwhile, the staff will comprise of:
- Director: Naokatsu Tsuda
- Series Director: Toshiyuki Kato
- Chief Director: Yuuta Takamura
- Series Composition: Yasuko Kobayashi
- Character Design: Terumi Nishii
- Stand Design/Action Animation Director: Kenta Mimuro
- Sub-Character Design: Shun’ichi Ishimoto
- Prop Design: Yukitoshi Hōtani
- Art Setting: Kaoru Aoki, Junko Nagasawa
- Color Key: Yuko Sato
- Art Director: Shunichiro Yoshihara
- Director of Photography: Kazuhiro Yamada
- Editing: Kiyoshi Hirose
- Sound Director: Yoshikazu Iwanami
- Music: Yuugo Kanno
- Animation Production: David Production
It was also announced that Warner Brothers will reveal the anime’s very first PV in their booth for the Junp Festa 2015 event, which will be held from 19 – 20 December 2015.
Diamond is Unbreakable is set 11 years after Part 3 in S City in M Prefecture of Japan, with the fourth and newest Jojo, Jousuke. It is slated to premiere on April 2016.