The Frame Arms Girl anime has done wonders for Kotobukiya’s already popular Frame Arms Girl line of plastic models. And during C3 AFA Bangkok 2017, the Kotobukiya booth put the anime, as well as the PlaMo, front and center. The booth’s highlight features a...
About WOW JAPAN
WOWJAPAN.ASIA is created by the same team that brings you the Anime Festival Asia event since 2008! It is created as AFA Channel in 2013, with the mission to bring Japan POP Culture to you 365 days a year through an engaging platform where we dive into the wealth of exclusive content from AFA and more!
And on July 13, 2016, AFA Channel is officially re-branded as WOW JAPAN. With our re-branding, we hope to bring Japanese popular culture, like Anime, Entertainment, Games, Manga, Music, Movies, Technology and more closer to you. Do also catch our spew of original contents and event coverage that we worked with various artistes to create!
The ecchi anime, Seven Mortal Sins, or Sin Nanatsu no Taizai, is currently airing. Based on Hobby Japan’s popular line of cast-off ecchi figures, the anime has turned plenty of heads and eyebrows. And during C3 AFA Bangkok 2017, Hobby Japan’s booth really...
Dolls have always been a divisive subject among most collectors, as many dismiss them as being only for girls. However, the popularity of dolls have been growing among men through the years, and one of the reasons is Volks. Through their Dollfie Dream line, doll...
For the re-launch we have upgraded our back-end system to allow for faster updates, allowing us to bring you the exclusive on and offstage activities that you cared about as well as the juicy happenings that you would never have known about during the various events.
Nevertheless we will also be working hard to showcase what we think are some of the most interesting, exciting developments within the industry as well as around the community.
SOZO MEDIA NETWORK,
And in 2017, a collaboration with The Philippines, Thailand and Indonesia’s biggest anime and related information portals; Thus the SOZO MEDIA NETWORK is born, a content sharing and advertising network that would spread the information into the untapped markets of South East Asia. Imagine, reaching out to over 3 million users!
As part of the SOZO MEDIA NETWORK, WOW Japan would also be working with various affiliates, syndicating and translating some of the most popular contents onto our networks and vis versa allowing the affiliates to share our news, information and original contents.
Of course, while we will be constantly looking out for these interesting contents, we would also like to hear from you via our comments, competitions and or by even tipping us with news or your featured story be emailing to us at [email protected]. For stories that we featured, contributed by readers, we will be crediting for the contribution so do leave us a name we can thank!
If you are keen to promote your products/services or sees an opportunity to cooperate on our platform please feel free to contact us at [email protected], and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
For feedback or bugs report, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] , we hope to hear from you if you have found something wrong or have wonderful suggestion for us.
For now, thank you for your visit and hope you will be looking forward to the fun and exciting journey ahead!
The WOW JAPAN Team
- AFA Channel (23)
- AJWJ2017 (20)
- Cos-Tutor (3)
- HYPE! (261)
- Live Performances (3)
- Live Reports (2)
- ORIGINALS (140)
- PLAY! (171)
- WOW JAPAN (1)
- WOWJAPAN TV (2)
- WOWJAPAN TV (1)
- June 2017 (143)
- May 2017 (200)
- April 2017 (154)
- March 2017 (119)
- February 2017 (89)
- January 2017 (105)
- December 2016 (104)
- November 2016 (93)
- October 2016 (99)
- September 2016 (94)
- August 2016 (92)
- July 2016 (108)
- June 2016 (106)
- May 2016 (97)
- April 2016 (106)
- March 2016 (103)
- February 2016 (104)
- January 2016 (99)
- December 2015 (104)
- November 2015 (93)
- October 2015 (115)
- September 2015 (107)
- August 2015 (115)
- July 2015 (106)
- June 2015 (115)
- May 2015 (132)
- April 2015 (133)
- March 2015 (163)
- December 2014 (2)
- November 2014 (3)
- October 2014 (5)
- September 2014 (7)
- August 2014 (3)
- July 2014 (19)
- June 2014 (6)
- May 2014 (10)
- April 2014 (7)
- March 2014 (8)
- February 2014 (2)
- January 2014 (1)
- May 2013 (1)
- January 2013 (2)
- Pokemon also gets Official government-recognised marriage certificates
- Gundam.info streams Gundam Twilight Axis’s very first episode
- Gintama live-action film gets several new trailers, including three for the Shinsengumi
- Kyoto to have the world’s first tatami-style Starbucks
- Seiyuu couple Nana Inoue and Mitsuhiro Ichiki say hello to a healthy baby boy
- Food Wars! Shokugeki no Soma getting a third season according to Shonen Jump
- Violet Evergarden Asia Premiere at C3 AFA Singapore 2017
- Penang Anime Matsuri 2017 Guest Profile: kradness
- Latest Illustrations from Oedo Onsen Monogatari x Yuri!!! On Ice Revealed!
- Live-action Gintama movie gets own web series, new trailer revealed
- Catch the John Hathway Showcase at Penang Anime Matsuri 2017!
- Japan Character Awards: Pokemon, Yuri!! on Ice, Detective Conan, Miku win big
- Mascot character, Rilakkuma, gets an anime adaptation via Netflix
- Penang Anime Matsuri 2017 Guest Profile: DJ Kazu
- This Code Geass Lingerie Set is Sexy Enough to Spark Revolution!
- Kotobukiya’s Frame Arms Girl Release Teaser Vids with OST Launch!
- Pamper Your Plush Toys with this Nuigurumi Carrier
- Jojo Stamps app allows you to get the faaaaaaabulous hair from Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure
- Predictably, Kentaro Miura’s Berserk is going on yet another hiatus
- C3 AFA Bangkok 2017 Booth Report: Frame Arms Girl takes center stage at the Kotobukiya Booth