Online Registration for Canon Photo Pass at Do As Infinity 1st LIVE in Singapore
Online Submission of Photo Contest Entry is till 8 October 2017, 23:59!
Date: 23 SEPTEMBER 2017
Venue: Capitol Theatre
Official website: http://www.sistic.com.sg/events/infinity0917
The Canon Photo Pass will authorise you to shoot freely for the duration of ONE SELECTED SONG only for Do As Infinity 1st LIVE in Singapore.
The participating artiste will announce that you can take photos before the song is performed.
You will be required to shoot only from a digital camera. Smartphones/MobilePhone cameras will not qualify as we want the images of the artist captured to be of the highest quality.
ALL BRANDS OF CAMERAS ARE WELCOMED TO PARTICIPATE! However, only limited PHOTO PASSES are available and Canon cameras users will be given priority in the selection of winners for Photo Passes.
NO usage of flash, light modifiers or anything that might disrupt the concert performances.
Participants are to give due respect to the artiste performing and not use their likeness for commercial purpose and/or with ill intent.
Participants are to purchase/obtain their own tickets/access to the concert/event.
*Terms and conditions apply.
** Photo pass sticker must be displayed prominently on the left shoulder or any other locations as specified by on-ground crew
SUBMIT YOUR BEST PHOTOS TO WIN PRIZES!
Submission for the Photo Contest will close on 8th October 2017 at 11:59 PM.
Terms and Conditions for the Photo Contest
1) All entries must be received before 23:59 hours on 08th October 2017 (GMT +08:00).
2) Submission must be completed by the closing date. Failure to do so may result in disqualification.
3) The organisers reserve the right to disqualify all entries that do not meet the rules and regulations of the audition. These include entries submitted with invalid or incorrect information.
4) Representatives of the organisers will pick the winner from eligible entries. No correspondence will be entertained about the organiser’s decision.
5) The organiser reserves the right to add, vary, delete or add on any terms and conditions at its sole discretion without prior notice.
6) The organiser reserves the right to withdraw, discontinue or terminate the contest at any time at its absolute discretion, without notice or liability to any person.
7) In the case of dispute, The organiser’s decision is final.
8) The organiser may use participant’s information and data collected during the event for marketing or promotional purposes.
9) Prohibited, Questionable and Infringing Items and Activities You are solely responsible for your conduct and activities on and regarding to The organiser and any and all data, text, information, usernames, graphics, images, photographs, profiles, audio, video, items, and links (together, “Content”) that you submit, post, and display on SOZO’s platform.
10) Content License: The organiser/Canon does not claim ownership rights to your Content. You grant The organiser/Canon a license solely to enable The organiser/Canon to use any information or Content you supply The organiser/Canon with, so that The organiser/Canon is not violating any rights you might have in that Content. You grant The organiser/Canon a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights (but no other rights) you have in the Content, in any media, now known or not currently known, with respect to your Content with credits. You agree to allow The organiser/Canon to store or re-format your Content on The organiser/Canon and display your Content within the campaign in any way as The organiser/Canon chooses.